Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsdale/Riverwalk! Conveniently located just off of the Loop 101 at Indian Bend Rd.
City Location - Scottsdale, AZ
Scottsdale (pop. 210,000) is one of the Southwest’s premier resort destinations. This young, active and wealthy community borders Phoenix to the east and north. With more than 170 golf courses, 11,000 hotel rooms, and 500 restaurants, millions of people come to enjoy the spas and resorts in Scottsdale each year.
Scottsdale’s popularity is well-deserved. Outdoors lovers will find hundreds of things to do along the Salt River, in the rocky city parks and neighboring mountains, or on ranches in and around the city. Hot air balloon rides, horseback tours, kayaking, and mountain climbing are all just minutes from Scottsdale.
There’s plenty to do within the city limits as well. Luxury spas and resorts offer deluxe pampering among spectacular scenery. Annual events such as the horse-drawn Parada del Sol parade and the Phoenix Open golf tournament bring diverse crowds to the city. Old Town Scottsdale preserves the original flavor of this community, and is near plenty of shopping and dining venues, many featuring the Southwest cuisine the area is famous for.
Scottsdale begins to the east of downtown Phoenix and Sky Harbor International Airport, and continues north all the way to Cave Creek and Carefree. It is accessible from Highways 101 and 202. (go-arizona.com)
Site Location - Riverwalk
Riverwalk Arizona sits at the source of Arizona’s most dynamic business environment. Located along the Loop 101 freeway, this $400 million retail and office park is a confluence of Class A corporate office and upscale retail space. Riverwalk will feature 1.5 million square feet of Class A office space, 600,000 square feet of retail space and the new Arizona Design Center. (riverwalkarizona.com)
• Riverwalk - 2,000,000 square feet of Class A office/retail development
in the heart of Scottsdale, Arizona
• Arizona Design Center
• Talking Sticks Casino Resort & Spa
- Opening Spring 2010
- 240,000 sq ft, including gaming and amenities
- Numerous Restaurants ranging in all cuisines
- 10+ entertainment lounge venues including a sports bar, night club, piano bar, pool bar and more
- 50,000 sq ft conference space
• Arizona Diamondbacks & Rockies New Training Facilities
- Shared by the Arizona Diamondbacks and Colorado Rockies, the complex will feature an 11,000-seat capacity ballpark and 12 practice fields. The multipurpose facility will span 140 acres of stunning Arizona landscape,with views of Camelback Mountain, the McDowell Mountains, Four Peaks,Red Mountain and the Superstition Mountains.
• 2 Golf Courses:
- Pavilion Lakes Golf Club
- Talking Sticks Golf Club
• Scottsdale Pavilions
-1.1 million-square-foot retail/dining center
- The Pavilions is a convenient one-stop destination with everything from specialty stores to national retailers like Target, Home Depot, Sports Authority, Ross, Famous Footwear, ULTA Beauty, The Shack and PETCO.